Special Education Teacher Job Needed In Boston, MA |02446|
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Boston, MA area and are looking for applicants for a full-time Special Education Teacher position for the summer and potentially extending through the full 2023-2024 school year as well. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate, a generous benefits package and perhaps most importantly, a great opportunity to continue to further your career in special education! If you are a licensed Special Educator looking for your next opportunity following 2022-2023, please see further details below for information on how to apply.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: June 2023- June 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to either elementary school or middle school caseload (depending on experience & preference).
- Classrooms typically contain 10-15 students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students in mixture of Self-Contained & General Education settings throughout the school day
- Plan & conduct IEPs and coordinate meetings with other faculty for assigned students to ensure they are on track with educational goals
- Coordinate with paraprofessional / teacher's assistants in classrooms throughout the day
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active Boston teaching certification for special education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled