Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Woonsocket, RI
Looking for the next step in your career? I am currently working with a top rated school in Rhode Island and accepting applications. We are currently scheduling interviews this week for a special education teacher to work with a small class of high school students in an extremely supportive setting with outstanding faculty support and assistance.
- ASAP - 6/22/2022
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week; 5 days per week
- Work hours: 7:15 am - 2:15 pm; 20 min unpaid lunch
- Middle and High school students
- In- person interview
- Certified Secondary SPED license with RIDE (Rhode Island DoE)
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must have SPED license with RIDE (RI Dept. of Education)
Contact me today with any questions and resume today. I look forward to discussing the next step in your professional journey.
Simone Begley | Senior Director of Educational Services
Text/Phone: (770) 325-0319
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled