Looking for an exciting opportunity as a Special Education Teacher in Welling, OK? Join the team at ProCare Therapy, where your passion for making a difference in the lives of students with special needs will be valued and rewarded.
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Welling, OK
Caseload: PreK-8th grade
Employment type: Fulltime
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Assess students' abilities, strengths, and challenges to create tailored instructional plans.
- Provide direct instruction and support to students in various academic subjects and life skills development.
- Collaborate with other teachers, therapists, and support staff to create a cohesive learning environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- Valid Oklahoma teaching certification/license in Special Education
- Experience working with students with special needs (previous experience in a school setting is a plus)
\Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to positively impact the lives of students with special needs.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled