Full Time Special Education Teacher needed in the San Francisco Bay Area
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in California looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Bay area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- August Start
- Moderate to severe caseload
- Self-contained Classroom
- 1:5 Ratio
- Students in class are TK-1
- Must be California Certified Special Education Teacher
- Mild to Moderate Education Specialist credential
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To be considered for this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. Please call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled