Special Education Teacher jobs now hiring near Waterbury, CT | 2022-2023 | Full-time
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a supportive and exciting school district near the Waterbury, CT area which is looking to hire a full-time Special Education Teacher ASAP. This position would be full-time hours for the full 2022-2023 school year, beginning in August 2022. Please see further details on the job below and apply online if you wish to start the interview process.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 – June 2023
- Case Load Description: School district currently has openings available for Elementary & Middle School. Teacher will be assigned to specific classroom based on prior experience working with certain age groups and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Responsibilities: Special Education Teachers will provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students as well as indirect services such as IEP meetings and planning, meetings with other teachers on staff, etc.
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active CT teaching license for Special Education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. I will contact you when I receive your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled