Part-Time Special Education Teacher near Buckley, WA
A school district near Buckley, WA is looking for a Special Education Teacher to contract for the remainder of this school year. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented and supportive staff. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
We are currently interviewing for this position looking to hire ASAP! Please see below for job requirements and details.
- Mater's or Doctorial Degree in Special Education
- Active WA Special Education License
- 18.25 hours per week
- On-site assignment
- Caseload: Elementary students
- 14-16 students
- Must be able to work with students that have a wide range of disabilities
- Must be willing to create an encouraging learning environment for students
- Must be willing to write IEP's, scheduling students, and create/deliver SDI
- ASAP – End of the school year
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance/Reimbursement
To learn more about this job opening, please apply with your current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can reach me via call, text, or email. I look forward to speaking with you!
Claire Roland | Educational Talent Developer | 678-710-7639
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled