Special Education Teacher | Middle School
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. This district is an above average, public school district. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Colorado that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Hours per week: 37.5
Days per week: 5
• Must be able to write IEPs
• Experience with common academic assessments are preferred
Employment Type: Contract- Full time
Education: Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Education.
- Must hold teacher certification in the state of CO.
Additional details: Will consider pending license
• Competitive Pay
• Superior Medical Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
If you are interested, please reach out to me today!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled