Special Education Teacher
near Andover, Massachusetts
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Wilmington, Massachusetts in search of candidates for a Special Education Teacher! Listed below are the job qualifications, description and the application process.
- Active Massachusetts State Special Education Licensure Required
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Drug Screening and Fingerprinting
- 23/24 School Year
- Hours: 8:20am - 2:55pm
- Grade: 1 -3 graders
- Disabilities on caseload: 6 students with varying needs, a typical special ed class.
- # of students: 6
- Support staff on site to assist: 1 - 2 educational assistants
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
Weekly Pay - Friday
UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled