Special Education Teacher
near New Castle, DE
ProCare Therapy is teaming up with a school district in Wilmington, DE seeking candidates for a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year! Apply now and get an interview today. View the Job qualifications and application process below.
- Active DE Special Education Licensure
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Grades: 4 or 5 (we technically have 2 positions)
- Classroom type: Push in/pull out and some co-teaching.
- Caseload: ranging from 16 to 20
- Disabilities on caseload: mostly LD, some others.
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled