Early Childhood Teacher Need- Olney, TX
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Olney, TX that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Duration: ASAP - May 18th
Employment Type: Contract- Full time
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8:15 AM-3:25 PM
Days per week: 5
- Early Childhood - 2nd Grade ins
- Paperwork and ARD preparation for EC-2nd
- Must have active special education teacher cert in TX
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Prior experience preferred
• Competitive Pay
• Superior Medical Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
If you are interested, please reach out to me today!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled