ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this remaining school year for a contract position located in the Kent, Washington area. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. Let's get you an interview this week!
- Plan, coordinate and provide services for students, parents and staff to assess and improve the effectiveness of education
- Work with staff, families and/or agencies to develop needed service options
- Implementation of a comprehensive instructional program for special needs students.
- MUST HAVE: Special Education Washington State teaching certification
- Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- $34/hour range TBD
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled