You would be working with a K-12th grade caseload. Please send me your resume to have an interview set up with the school director as interviews are currently being conducted right now!
- Onsite near the St. Paul, Minnesota area
- Start ASAP
- # students/ages on caseload TBD
- 1 or more school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education (or related field)
- Valid state (MN) teaching certification/license in Special Education.
- Prior experience working with students with special needs in inner city is preferred
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Provide specialized instruction and support to help students achieve academic and social goals
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to create a nurturing learning environment
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected]
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled