ProCare Therapy is searching for a Special Education Teacher in the Holbrook, MA area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $45K-110K per year salary
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 School District Employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses
- Start: ASAP
- End: June 2024
- High School
Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Student teaching or an alternative student teaching program equivalent
State Teaching License with endorsement in Special Education
CPR, First Aid, and CPI, as required by position.
District Vehicle Training Certification, as required by position.
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 373 0459
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled