Special Education Teacher needed in Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is assisting our excellent school district in Philadelphia, PA in hiring a certified Special Education Teacher. Interested candidates should be able to interview now for the 2020-2021 school year.
- 9th grade
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Active PA license
- Wilson Language System knowledge preferred
- Experience in both behavior modification and emotional support.
- Experience with consistent progress monitoring and best practices in Special Education instruction.
- Develop vigorous courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments.
- Collaborate with general education teachers (as a co-teacher and/or consultant) to refine and implement high-quality curriculum aligned to standards and competencies.
- Write and implement high-quality Individualized Educational Plans.
- Effectively implement FBA/PBSP, 504 Service Agreements, and GIEPs.
- Full 2020-2021 School Year
- Interviews happening now
- Negotiable hourly rate and weekly pay
- Excellent benefits package
If this job is of interest to you, call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324 or email resume to email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled