Special Education Teacher Needed
Are you looking for a new job opportunity to make a difference in students' lives? ProCare Therapy is conducting interviews for a qualified and dedicated Special Education Teacher interested in joining our excellent school districts in Woodland Park, CO. We are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- This is a full-time, school based position for the remainder of the school year. You will work with 20 elementary students (K-6, mild to moderate).
- Pull out and small groups for direct student services to meet student IEP goals and paraprofessionals will also offer support.
- IEP writing, process monitoring to help improve the students.
- You must have experience with designing lesson plans and modifying work to meet students' need.
- You will provide intentional support for a special education classroom.
- You will develop and implement individualized education plans for students with special needs.
- You provide behavior intervention or life skills support.
- Master's degree in Special Education or a related field
- Active Special Education teaching license in CO
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I hope to hear from you soon!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled