A school near Benton Harbor, MI is looking to fill a contract opening with the perfect candidate. We are looking for a passionate Special Education Teacher to join a supportive team of educators. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Candidates must have a Certified Special Education license with Michigan Department of Education.
Job at a Glance:
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: K-12th, emotionally impaired
- Contract dates: ASAP – 6/10/2022
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Certified Special Education license with Michigan Department of Education
- Requires valid MI teaching certification, school will pay for certification if you do not have it
- Prior school experience preferred
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled