Special Education Teacher - Negotiable Pay - Tolleson, Arizona
Job Type: Any
Students are currently in need of a Special Education Teacher (SPED) near the Tolleson area in Arizona.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Arizona Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- Full Time
- Grades 6-8
- Behavior Self-Contained Classroom
- 08/02/2021 – 05/20/2022
- More details upon interview
- Negotiable Pay
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students for the rest of this school year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled