This opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This school sees the importance of an exciting curriculum and flexible environment where teachers and staff. We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher candidate to work with a school district near Rialto, California.
Job Details: This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, serving a caseload of Ages 5 to 20 years old.
Compensation: This position would be a direct hire through the Rialto School District. Salary is contingent upon Education and Experience.
Example of Duties:
- Work collaboratively with parents, school staff, students, and community members in all program activities
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs
- Provide guidance to the performance of students in an effective manner and provide corrective direction to students and staff
- Organize data for program evaluation requirements.
- Ensure measurable improvement in students academic and social performance.
- Develop and implement annual Individual Educational Program (IEP plans for students to include: present level or educational performance, special educational needs, instructional goals and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Must have Bachelor's degree degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in Special Education in California
- Mild to Moderate Certification
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in elementary, middle, or high school students or working in a school based program
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled