ProCare has several teacher openings at schools in Varnville, SC. The needs are at a primary school and a high school, for the remainder of the 23/24SY and for the coming year. We are looking for teachers who have a diverse background in Special Education that can work as a part of a team in this small town.
If you are looking for an opportunity in South Carolina for a Special Education position, consider applying below.
- Full Time - 30+hrs/week
- Primary grade students
- High School Students
- Teacher will have say in HS or Primary grades
- Resource room and self contained positions are available at the Primary and High levels
- Specific needs of each room vary and can be discussed further on interview.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- State Certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with diverse learning needs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and students.
- Dedication to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- 401k matching
- Weekly paycheck
Pay is starting at $27.50/hr for this position.
If this is a position that you qualify for, send a copy of your resume and credentials to [email protected] and we will setup a time for a quick call!
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled