We are looking for a full-time Special Education Teacher in Cranston for the 23/24 school year.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Start Date: September 2023-June 2024
- Middle school students, grades 6-8
- Self contained classroom
- 12 students on caseload
- More details will be provided on an interview
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher and be certified to teach Special Education in Rhode Island
- Superior medical coverage
- Weekly competitive pay
- Matching 401(k)
- Supportive team environment
- $32-36 hourly based on education and experience
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about teaching and have a desire to make a difference in the lives of special education students, we encourage you to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled