Provide Special Education Students with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their full potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher candidate to work with a school district near Providence, Rhode Island.
Job Details: This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, working with a Middle School caseload in Adaptive, Behavior, or Life Skills classroom.
Example of Duties:
- Work collaboratively with parents, school staff, students, and community members in all program activities
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs
- Provide guidance to the performance of students in an effective manner and provide corrective direction to students and staff
- Organize data for program evaluation requirements.
- Ensure measurable improvement in students academic and social performance.
- Develop and implement annual Individual Educational Program (IEP plans for students to include: present level or educational performance, special educational needs, instructional goals and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Must have Bachelor's degree degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in Special Education in Rhode Island
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in elementary, middle, or high school students or working in a school based program
ProCare Therapy benefits may include:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled