Special Education Teacher (Part-Time) close to Mt Prospect, IL
A school district near Mount Prospect, IL is looking to interview and hire a Special Education Teacher to join their growing team.
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Dealing with common disability types
- In-person only
- Must have LBS1 Certification.
- Previous experience in school setting is preferred.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered.
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full-time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.