Special Education Teacher | Part-Time
We are actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Special Education Teacher in Providence, Rhode Island for the current 2023/2024 school year. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners with special needs, as well as collaborate with a supportive and innovative educational community. If you are a passionate educator with expertise in special education, we invite you to apply!
At a Glance:
- Employment Type: W2 Contract, part-time
- Hourly Pay: $32-38
- Location: Providence, RI
- Interview: Virtual
- Plan programs that meet requirements of District and State guidelines
- Diagnoses learning needs of individual pupils
- Utilizes teaching strategies that are student centered in design and plan an appropriate instructional program to meet the diagnosed needs of each pupil
- Keep accurate records of diagnosis plans, and achievements of pupils
- Select appropriate teaching techniques, materials, and resources
- Select motivational techniques that inspire confidence and provide impetus to the learning process
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Special Education Teaching License
- Weekly Pay Every Friday
- Competitive compensation (W-2)
To apply for this position, please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Updated resume outlining your educational and professional experience.
- Valid teaching certification or licensure in the state of Rhode Island.
Amber Wilson, Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled