ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Philadelphia, PA. Join our dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of students with diverse needs.
- Full-time position, working 35-40 hours per week
- Caseloads include students from kindergarten to 12th grade
- You will be based at one school site
- Specialize in providing support for students with autism, emotional needs, and life skills development
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field with SPED endorsement
- Valid teaching certification in Special Education in Pennsylvania
- Experience or coursework in supporting students with autism and emotional needs is preferred
- Strong understanding of life skills instruction
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive hourly rate ranging from $35 to $40 per hour, based on qualifications and experience
To apply for this rewarding position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to Noah Jacobs at [email protected]. For further information or inquiries, feel free to call or text Noah at (678) 748-5325
Join our team and empower students with special needs to reach their full potential!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled