Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts located in the wecloming community of Phoenix, Arizona. As a Special Education Teacher in Phoenix, you will be a vital part of our commitment to meeting the unique needs of students with disabilities. Your role will involve designing and implementing individualized education plans to support students with diverse learning challenges. We are seeking an educator who is enthusiastic about making a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special needs.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses and flexible spending account
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Typically between 15-20 students
- 7:30-3:30 (may vary slightly)
- ASAP- End of school year
- More details upon interview
- Master's degree in Special Education or related field
- SPED Certification
- Experience working with students with Special Education kiddos
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled