ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of special education services, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to work with students in need in Dearborn Heights, MI.
What is ProCare Therapy? ProCare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Please see below for details on the current open position
Responsibilities and Details:
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with Mild-Severe needs
- Provide direct instruction and support to students with diverse learning needs
- Collaborate with other members of the education team to ensure student success
- Dates: ASAP - June 2024
- Caseload: K-12th
- Hours: Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education
- Valid License in Special Education Teacher in Michigan
Benefits (offered at 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Access to an Advisory Team filled with School Psychologist, Special Education Directors and Teachers, BCBAs, and Speech Language Pathologists, and more.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals who are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of students!
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled