We are seeking a Elementary school aged special education teacher to join our team in Lewis Center, OH.
- 37.5 hours per week
- 1 opening
- Elementary caseload
- Small caseload of 8 kids max
- Wide range of disabilities
- Zoom interview
- Full 23-24 school year
- Pay Range: $35-$45 per hour based on experience.
- Completion of an accredited special education degree program
- Active Special education teacher license
- Background check and drug screen required
- School or pediatric experience preferred.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these Procare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for professional development. If you are a passionate SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of children, we encourage you to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled