Special Education Teacher Position near Sandy Springs, GA
Job Type: Contract
A school district near Sandy Springs, GA is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher who will be passionate and ready to work for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours weekly
- Start: 8/5/2021 & End: 5/26/2022
- Grades 5-7 Caseload
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Active or Eligible SPED Georgia License
- Minimum 2 Years Teaching Experience
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Matching 401K
- Premium, Full-Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Relocation will be provided if applicable
Qualified and interested individuals are highly encouraged to apply for this opening. Please feel free to contact me via text, phone call, or email if you have any inquiries or concerns about this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled