Special Education Teacher
We have partnered with a school looking for a Special Education teacher to take on an open caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Special Education Teacher
- early childhood classroom
- self-contained with 4 students and 1 para
- autism caseload
- students in class Monday-Thursday, Friday is a planning day
- Fulltime hours and benefits!
- Very supportive district!
- MUST be a licensed Special Education in VA
- Bachelor’s in Special Education is preferred but not required.
- Previous school experience is a plus!
- Weekly compensation on a W2
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401K Plan
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Taylor Wilson [email protected], or call/text me directly at 904-239-5621. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled