Special Education Teacher (SPED) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Grand Blanc, MI is looking for a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours pre week
- Self-Contained classroom
- Caseloads varies from PreK-12th
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Michigan State SPED Credential
- Prefer “Emotional Impairment endorsement” (EI) & "Cognitively Impaired" (CI) or MDE endorsement ZA (Early Childhood)
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be comfortable working with an urban district
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled