Special Education Teacher (SPED) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A Special Education Teacher (SPED) position has opened near Mt. Morris, MI. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 20/21 school year who are interested in the following opportunity:
- Full time, 37.5 hours pre week
- Self-Contained classroom
- Caseloads varies from PreK-12th
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Michigan State SPED Credential
- Prefer “Emotional Impairment endorsement” (EI) & "Cognitively Impaired" (CI) or MDE endorsement ZA (Early Childhood)
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be comfortable working with an urban district
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled