Special Education Teacher (SPED) - 9th Grade
Job Type: Contract
A school in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time
- 9th grade case load
- Develop courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments
- Write and implement IEPs, FBA/PBSP, 504 and GIEPs
- First semester will be completely virtual
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Pennsylvania State SPED Credential
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Wilson Language System knowledge is preferred
- Must have experience with behavior and emotional disabilities
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled