Special Education Teacher (SPED) – Lagrange Park, IL | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is searching for a Special Education Teacher in the Lagrange Park, IL area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 schoolyear. At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to achieve confidently and proudly his or her full potential. To do this, we make sure our school professionals are equipped with the latest testing materials and receive ongoing testing and training. Plus, we pay association dues, provide continuing education funds and offer professional development days. In addition, we ensure that what we do never feels transactional. We facilitate educational and emotional connections. And we embrace our responsibility to inspire others to explore new possibilities and discover their abilities.
- 22-23 School Year
- Full Time 8:00 to 3:00
- Elementary and Middle school caseload
- More details will be available upon the interview
- Ready to Interview!
- Requires an Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Must have an active certification in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
(678) - 367 - 0987
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled