A school in Raleigh, NC is looking for a contracted Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a strong candidate who can commit to the entire school year and are interested in helping students in elementary school.
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Working with two students in self-contained setting
A little about you:
- Must have North Carolina State SPED Credential
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled