Special Education Teacher , Upcoming School Year
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school near Burnsville area that is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
Position at a glance:
- Full Time Hours
- Upcoming School Year
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Special Education Teachers must have a NC teaching certification
- Reports in person to the school building to provide face-to-face instruction to students
- Instructs students with a moderate, severe, or profound intellectual disabled through lectures, discussions, visual aids, and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension
- Adheres to local, state and national testing procedures
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled