Special Education Teacher Wanted | Des Moines Area
Job Type: Any
Students are currently in need of a Special Education Teacher (SPED) near the Des Moines area in Washington.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Washington Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- ASAP Start
- Integrated Program
- Plan & Coordinate Plans
- Work with a Supportive Team
- Possible Medical Care may need to be administered
- New School Year
- Negotiable Pay
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students for the rest of this school year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled