Special Education Teacher
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced Special Education Teacher who will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A degree from an accredited institution is required.
- State license/certificate required.
- 21-22 school year
- Students with disabilities in our 18-21 year old transition program
- Full time
- 37.5 hours a week
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled