Special Education Teacher's Aid job hiring ASAP for 22/23 SY | Torrance, CA
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking candidates to consider for a full-time School Teacher’s Assistant job opportunity in the Torrance, CA area. Our agency has partnered with a school district near Torrance in Hermosa Beach which is looking for applicants who can start as soon as possible and be available for the full remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, through June 3, 2023. If the position ends up being a good fit for you, you may also have the option to return and extend the assignment through the full 2023-2024 school year! If you are a School Paraprofessional or Teacher’s Assistant in the Torrance area looking for your next full-time position and believe you would be good fit, please see further details below and fill out an online application!
Job Assignment Details:
- Expected Hourly Pay Rate: $20 - 27/hr.
- **Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process**
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 30 hours per week (minimum)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 3, 2023
- ???????Potential to extend contract for Summer & 2023-2024 SY
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to work primarily 1-on-1 with students in one of the district's elementary, middle or high school locations
- Teacher's Assistants are may also be asked to assist a specific teacher & classroom throughout the day as well
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day as needed
- Work 1-to-1 and in small group settings with student(s) in assigned caseload
- Previous school teaching assistant or substitute experience preferred, but new grads & first timers are also welcome!
- High School GED required
- Must provide 2 professional references & pass drug/background check
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today, and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. If your resume and qualifications are a match, I will contact you after receiving your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled