Procare Therapy, a renowned provider of educational staffing and services, is actively seeking a dedicated and compassionate Special Education Teacher to join our team in Queen Creek, AZ. If you are passionate about empowering students with special needs and possess the necessary qualifications and skills, we invite you to apply for this fulfilling position.
- Positions for full 23&24 school year
- Elementary caseload
- Must have AZ teaching Credential
- You must have a bachelors degree in corresponding field.
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled