Location: West Philadelphia, PA
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near northern Philadelphia, PA for the remainder of the School Year! We are looking to hire a Special Education Teacher to work in an inclusion classroom setting. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- ASAP - EOSY (Possible Renewal)
- Special Education Teaching
- Inclusion Setting
- Duties: Writing IEPs, co-plan with gen ed teacher, support special ed students
- More details upon interview
- Pay: $28 - $38 an hour (Base on experience, credentials, etc)
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled