Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is teaming up with a school district seeking candidates for a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year! Apply now and get an interview today. View the Job qualifications and application process below.
- Active PA Special Education Licensure
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- ASAP-End of School Year
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Caseload: 3rd-4th Grade. About 19 Students
- Responsibilities: direct instruction, case management (drafting IEPs, leading meetings, progress monitoring), co-teaching one math class
- Requirements: PA special education certification
- More details discussed during virtual interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me email@example.com or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled