ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for an exciting job opportunity in Griffin, GA. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Griffin, GA
Employment type: Full-time/ 37.50 hrs.-per week
Caseload: K-12 (Multiple Openings)
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree is a plus)
- Valid state (GA) teaching certification in Special Education or eligibility to obtain certification
- Experience working with students with special needs in a school setting.
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled