ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for an exciting job opportunity in Wilmington, DE. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Special Education Teacher (Push in/ Pull out & some co-teaching)
Location: Wilmington, DE
Employment type: Full-time/23-24 SY
Caseload: 4th-5th grade (2 openings)
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree is a plus)
- Active State (DE) Special Education Teaching License
- Experience working with students with special needs in a school setting.
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled