Special Education Teaching Position OPEN in
Atlanta, GA for the 23/24 School Year!
Are you a skilled and dedicated Special Education Teacher seeking an exciting career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy, a leading educational staffing agency, is actively hiring passionate professionals like you to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs.
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time
Caseload Details: Starting ASAP - EOSY, K-8th Grade Caseload
Contact: Katy Arrowood
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: (678)-451-1996
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Provide specialized instruction and support to help students achieve academic and social goals
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to create a nurturing learning environment
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education (or related field)
- ACTIVE License/Certification in GA in Special Education Teaching.
- Prior experience working with students with special needs is preferred
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best
ProCare Therapy is a trusted educational staffing agency that connects talented professionals with school districts nationwide. We provide comprehensive support, including special education services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and more. Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the lives of students with special needs.
To seize this rewarding opportunity as a Special Education Teacher, please email your resume to Katy Arrowood at [email protected]. You can also reach me at (678)-451-1996 as well! We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled