Special Education Teaching Position / Second Semester Start
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Kansas City area that is seeking a Special Education Teacher for a second semester start.
Position at a glace:
- Caseload: Elementary + Middle School Students
- Full Time hours available (37.5)
- General Education Setting
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Paraprofessional + Educational Support on site
- Special Education Teachers must be licensed in KS + Be able to write IEP's
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled