SPED | 2021 â€“ 2022 School Year | Marietta, GA
Job Type: Any Of These
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Marietta, Georgia area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for this school year.
- Full Time
- Elementary School
- Self-contained Classroom
- Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Conduct evaluations for IEP’s
- Write and implement IEP Goals
- More details regarding caseload will be discussed within an interview
- Active Special Education Certification in GA required
- Experience in schools preferred
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to email@example.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled