Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Saxton, PA
Contract: ProCare Therapy 22/23 school year
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Saxton, PA. This position is contracted through ProCare Therapy for the 22/23 school year. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, collaborating with other professionals, and providing a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Develop and implement IEPs for students with special needs in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Utilize a variety of teaching strategies and techniques to meet the individualized needs of students with disabilities
- Work closely with general education teachers and other special education staff to ensure students receive the necessary support services
- Monitor and document student progress, and adjust instruction accordingly
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports as required
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to provide updates on student progress and address concerns
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development, and other school-related activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field
- Valid Pennsylvania teaching certificate in Special Education
- Strong knowledge of state and federal regulations related to special education
- Ability to work effectively with students, families, and school personnel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Working Conditions: This position will primarily be located in a school setting during regular school hours. The work may be physically demanding at times, and may require some evening or weekend work for school-related activities or events. The Special Education Teacher will work closely with students with special needs and may need to assist with physical tasks, such as toileting and feeding.
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 710 – 7572
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled