Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Commerce City, Colorado
Our school district in Commerce City is seeking a dedicated and passionate special education teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with students with special needs and will be committed to providing high-quality education to all students.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Provide direct instruction and support to students in a variety of settings, including small group and one-on-one instruction
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other support staff to ensure students receive appropriate accommodations and modifications in the classroom
- Monitor and assess student progress, and adjust instructional strategies as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communication with parents/guardians
- Attend IEP meetings and other relevant school-based meetings as required
- Full Time
- Middle & high school caseloads only - no elementary
On site only
- Bachelor's degree in special education or related field
- Valid Colorado teaching license with special education endorsement
- Experience working with students with a range of special needs, including those with emotional/behavioral challenges and/or learning disabilities
- Knowledge of evidence-based instructional strategies and accommodations for students with special needs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your qualifications and experience working with students with special needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 710 - 7572
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled