We are working with a school district in Palatine, IL, to fill a Speech Langauge Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- 5 days a week; MWRF 8-2:45pm, T 8-4pm
- Population: 9th grade to 22+, therapeutic day school providing educational life skills program supporting students with moderate to significant needs across multiple domains (ie. cognitive, social-emotional, communication, physical)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Required Licensure and Certifications
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled