Speech Language Pathologist | K-8th Grade Caseload | Onsite Needs
Job Type: Contract
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered for a school near Springfield, Massachusetts. We are offering competitive rates to fulfill this vacancy as soon as possible.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Massachusetts Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC - Accepting SLPAs + CFYs
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Full Time Hours
- Covering for 2 Maternity Leaves
- Onsite Only for now
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- November to June
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
This opportunity is being monitored daily. Candidates can expect a response within two business days.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled